The latest Kit is: Robotics Series 4
Welcome to the Thimble Learning Platform! We are extremely grateful to have you on board - it has been over a year in the making and we’ve been working hard to make sure this experience runs as smoothly as possible.
We thank you for your support, your patience, and belief in our vision. We’re looking forward to seeing you build each kit and sharing your creations with your friends, family, and the Thimble community.
About the Learning PlatformThe Thimble Learning Platform is meant to help you along your path to building, coding, and hacking your kit projects. Along with detailed tutorials on building your Thimble kit, there are "learning" modules that are meant to provide you with the "why" of it all. While building electronics kits can be a "connect the dots" affair, we're hoping that you come away with an understanding of why those dots are connected the way that they are.
- Detailed guides to building and programming each montly kit
- Forum where other builders and the Thimble team can share ideas, offshoot projects, and troubleshooting tips.
- "Learning" modules meant to familiarize kit builders with common components, tools, and concepts.
- User-submitted projects and hacks: Did you turn your Wifi Robot into an automatic dog walker? Show it off to the world!
- Note-taking: Save notes that are tagged to specific points in the tutorials.
- Skill paths and badges
- Monthly hacking contests: Thimble Kits are designed with hacking in mind. Submit your projects, show them off on the site and in the forums, and win awesome prizes.
Recent Forum Posts
|Looking for a simple project with ESP8266 to understand how wifi modules work with arduino|
|Blynk Code Not Working|
|Arduino coding help requested|
|IMU Game Programming Question|
|LMMS connecting issue|
|Problem Uploading To Board|
|Calibrate the Joysticks|